I loved driving in the racecar. I am so glad Kim invited me to go with her. It was an amazing experience. What a rush!
The item I would like to cross off my bucket list is creating my own music label. I would love that!
I support Chrissy's dream to own her own catering business. But life is all about what you make of it. She can do anything. She just needs to do it and stop talking about it. Chrissy is clearly a good cook. The meal she prepared was good. Dessert was great!
Read Sal's blog next!
- Episode 14: Prom Mania! Moms and daughters face off over prom dresses, trying to balance sexy and sweet. Later, a Southern belle travels to Diane & Co. for the perfect Jersey-style dress.
- Dazzling Dresses You'll Love At Diane & Co., fabulous dresses can be found in any style and for any occasion!
- Rate the Dresses How would you rate these dresses? Let us know!
- Episode 3: Chicks before Hicks Erica and the twins plot to force Jenna out of the house, resulting in an epic showdown. Demitra faces the fallout of switching sides.
- Elease's Candid Photos Check out Elease's candid pics!