I loved driving in the racecar. I am so glad Kim invited me to go with her. It was an amazing experience. What a rush!
The item I would like to cross off my bucket list is creating my own music label. I would love that!
I support Chrissy's dream to own her own catering business. But life is all about what you make of it. She can do anything. She just needs to do it and stop talking about it. Chrissy is clearly a good cook. The meal she prepared was good. Dessert was great!
Read Sal's blog next!
- Episode 3: Style Rivals When two clients come in for the ultimate New Year’s Eve dress, Kim and Chrissy compete over who is the most sales savvy.
- Episode 14: Prom Mania! Moms and daughters face off over prom dresses, trying to balance sexy and sweet. Later, a Southern belle travels to Diane & Co. for the perfect Jersey-style dress.
- Episode 12: Weight Loss Beauties Chrissy helps a slimmed-down beauty shop owner find a daring new look. Later, a mom’s search for a sexy, birthday dress shocks her conservative daughters.
- Episode 7: Fame and Fashion The Scali women head to New York City for their first appearance ever on live national TV.
- Cinderella's Closet Fashion Show Chrissy takes the lead at a charity fashion event for Cinderella's Closet.