I try having the patience of a saint when I'm around the women. Sometimes it works but sometimes it doesn't! I try providing a little bit of comic relief for both them and myself.
Most of the time I need to compromise what I want to do and go with what my sisters say. Have you seen my sisters? They are VERY convincing! However if it's something I know I can win them over with, I don't hesitate to ask or bring it up.
There is a fine line between what I do in the store and working as a DJ. I do get a lot of business through the store, including affairs such as weddings, sweet 16's, and parties, so it's very helpful being there. When I'm at Diane and Co. however that's my first priority!
When the girls were getting ready behind the curtain prior to walking on stage, they were all dancing, screaming and having a great time. It's amazing how music can make people move and feel. I think I did a great job, and I'm always able to get new clients everywhere I go.
Cinderella's Closet was great. It was amazing to see my sister Christina coordinate such an upscale fashion show. I don't know how she's able to balance her hectic schedule.
Read Kim's blog next.
- Episode 14: Prom Mania! Moms and daughters face off over prom dresses, trying to balance sexy and sweet. Later, a Southern belle travels to Diane & Co. for the perfect Jersey-style dress.
- Episode 3: Style Rivals When two clients come in for the ultimate New Year’s Eve dress, Kim and Chrissy compete over who is the most sales savvy.
- Episode 12: Weight Loss Beauties Chrissy helps a slimmed-down beauty shop owner find a daring new look. Later, a mom’s search for a sexy, birthday dress shocks her conservative daughters.
- Scali Family Album The Scali family shares their family photos.
- Episode 13: Couture Challenge A demanding pageant coach clashes with Kim. Later, an animal rights lover looks to get flirty, fun and funky without ruffling any feathers