So much has happened and changed in my life since last season, from a full body transformation, to possibly finding love, and finally writing my cookbook. Ending last season with such negative energy was very hard on me, with not being satisfied with the decisions I have made thus far. I was determined to lighten my spirits and make some changes which included getting my body in shape for health reasons, taking on new responsibilities in Diane and Co., and finally finding my place in our family business. The most important adjustment I have made was finding a way to balance working in the store and being able to keep my passion for cooking alive. So I am in the middle of writing my first cookbook. This cookbook will be like no other. The core of the book is based on young business women and getting them back in the kitchen for fun, family, entertaining nights. Each of my recipes are cooked and photographed during my fifty hour work week. If I can create them you can cook them.
I see in the coming years that Diane and Co. will be growing and expanding from a larger location to branching out multiple franchises of Diane and Co all around the United States. With being able to purchase one of our franchises they will learn to run a successful boutique business by successful business woman.
This season we are holding nothing back! The fashions are louder, the clients are soo extreme, and the family drama is better than ever. I am here to stay, and make fashion dreams a reality!!
As a fashioista, here are my spring fashion predictions. Spring is going to be a mixture of bright bold colors along with white and nude. Florals are out and solid colors like fushia are so in. Everyone knows I’m a feather whore, but for spring I am saying feathers are gone and fringe is so in. Fringe or tassels everywhere from on your shirts to your dresses to your shoes. Movement is key for Spring trends.
- Episode 3: Style Rivals When two clients come in for the ultimate New Year’s Eve dress, Kim and Chrissy compete over who is the most sales savvy.
- Episode 14: Prom Mania! Moms and daughters face off over prom dresses, trying to balance sexy and sweet. Later, a Southern belle travels to Diane & Co. for the perfect Jersey-style dress.
- Scali Family Album The Scali family shares their family photos.
- Episode 13: Couture Challenge A demanding pageant coach clashes with Kim. Later, an animal rights lover looks to get flirty, fun and funky without ruffling any feathers
- Episode 12: Weight Loss Beauties Chrissy helps a slimmed-down beauty shop owner find a daring new look. Later, a mom’s search for a sexy, birthday dress shocks her conservative daughters.