In the future I hope that I do something I'm passionate about.
With the unbelievable recommendations from our customers, we have been able to grow our “Fluff Me” business. We went from booking one a month to now fifteen a month. Whether it is getting a customer in her gown or assisting a bride on her wedding day, no job is too big or to small.
Sometimes sisters look at you as their baby sister, not as a woman on the dating scene. Sometimes girlfriends are just easier to talk to. Then again, after Sam squealed during the second episode, I don't think she can be trusted so much now!!! hahaha
When Kim got married she was the most beautiful bride I had ever seen- her gown, her shoes, and her CROWN were amazing! She keeps her crown in a glass case on her dresser, and it just reminds me of being little and not being able to touch something shiny! So every time I go to Kim’s house and we’re in her room, I put up my hair and sneak to the case and put on the crown! Ahhhh it’s the Princess in me!!
Aspen was my and Kim’s first trip away together, and I wanted a business/girls weekend. I knew I wasn't going to make another trip to Aspen, so I wanted to explore a little... and since Kim never puts down her phone, planner, or computer, I had to figure out a way to show her MY way of living… even if its just for a weekend! And the trip was amazing… we really bonded!!! We actually have more “Fluff Me” trips booked for the coming months that Kim and I have to travel for … I’m so excited.
In the future I HOPE that I do something I'm passionate about. Fashion and dressing women for a living is natural for me, I guess it’s something I was born with and the fact that I grew up around it. But I always say fashion and the store are my mothers dreams, not mine. But I'm optimistic, I'm young ...my dreams will come!!
When I graduated college I had a PLAN! Just like so many other young girls. But as we make decisions on one topic, other plans change, and the pattern continues. For me, my plans changed when I broke someone’s heart, and walked away from what I thought would have been my happily ever after. At Erin’s wedding, I was happy and sad. Happy because Erin was marring the man of her dreams, and sad because I was thinking, “Did I pass on my only chance at getting married?” But at that moment when they said I do... I realized I have hope and that my day will come!!
Read Anthony's blog next!
- Episode 3: Style Rivals When two clients come in for the ultimate New Year’s Eve dress, Kim and Chrissy compete over who is the most sales savvy.
- Episode 14: Prom Mania! Moms and daughters face off over prom dresses, trying to balance sexy and sweet. Later, a Southern belle travels to Diane & Co. for the perfect Jersey-style dress.
- Episode 12: Weight Loss Beauties Chrissy helps a slimmed-down beauty shop owner find a daring new look. Later, a mom’s search for a sexy, birthday dress shocks her conservative daughters.
- Episode 7: Fame and Fashion The Scali women head to New York City for their first appearance ever on live national TV.
- Episode 13: Couture Challenge A demanding pageant coach clashes with Kim. Later, an animal rights lover looks to get flirty, fun and funky without ruffling any feathers