There is nothing we can't handle! We can dress women of any size or shape. Give us a challenge, and we can handle it! It's a gift!
When the producer of the TODAY Show called and asked us to be on the show I thought I was dreaming. It was such an amazing experience and it's a moment I will never forget! Being on the show was really just a once in a lifetime opportunity. We needed to be certain that the dresses we chose to show would appeal to all women, no matter what their shape or size.
Working at the store, we often get customers that want us to customize a dress for them, and therefore our creative minds are always racing. Some people just need the extra pizazz and pop. They need custom.
We sketch all day and night, sometimes even in our sleep. We never stop!
Read Anthony's blog next!
- Episode 3: Style Rivals When two clients come in for the ultimate New Year’s Eve dress, Kim and Chrissy compete over who is the most sales savvy.
- Episode 14: Prom Mania! Moms and daughters face off over prom dresses, trying to balance sexy and sweet. Later, a Southern belle travels to Diane & Co. for the perfect Jersey-style dress.
- Episode 12: Weight Loss Beauties Chrissy helps a slimmed-down beauty shop owner find a daring new look. Later, a mom’s search for a sexy, birthday dress shocks her conservative daughters.
- Episode 7: Fame and Fashion The Scali women head to New York City for their first appearance ever on live national TV.
- Episode 4: Fashion Tweak A trip to New York City Fashion Week helps the girls to get inspired and bring back some fresh, new looks for customers in the store.