There is nothing we can't handle! We can dress women of any size or shape. Give us a challenge, and we can handle it! It's a gift!
When the producer of the TODAY Show called and asked us to be on the show I thought I was dreaming. It was such an amazing experience and it's a moment I will never forget! Being on the show was really just a once in a lifetime opportunity. We needed to be certain that the dresses we chose to show would appeal to all women, no matter what their shape or size.
Working at the store, we often get customers that want us to customize a dress for them, and therefore our creative minds are always racing. Some people just need the extra pizazz and pop. They need custom.
We sketch all day and night, sometimes even in our sleep. We never stop!
Read Anthony's blog next!
- Dazzling Dresses You'll Love At Diane & Co., fabulous dresses can be found in any style and for any occasion!
- Episode 14: Prom Mania! Moms and daughters face off over prom dresses, trying to balance sexy and sweet. Later, a Southern belle travels to Diane & Co. for the perfect Jersey-style dress.
- Best Ink Season 1 Winner: London Check out Best Ink winner London!
- Episode 2: Chrissy's Supersweet 16 A Sweet 16 customer inspires the family to throw a surprise party for Chrissy to make up for the Sweet 16 party she never had eleven years ago.
- Episode 3: Chicks before Hicks Erica and the twins plot to force Jenna out of the house, resulting in an epic showdown. Demitra faces the fallout of switching sides.