There is nothing we can't handle! We can dress women of any size or shape. Give us a challenge, and we can handle it! It's a gift!
When the producer of the TODAY Show called and asked us to be on the show I thought I was dreaming. It was such an amazing experience and it's a moment I will never forget! Being on the show was really just a once in a lifetime opportunity. We needed to be certain that the dresses we chose to show would appeal to all women, no matter what their shape or size.
Working at the store, we often get customers that want us to customize a dress for them, and therefore our creative minds are always racing. Some people just need the extra pizazz and pop. They need custom.
We sketch all day and night, sometimes even in our sleep. We never stop!
Read Anthony's blog next!
- Episode 14: Prom Mania! Moms and daughters face off over prom dresses, trying to balance sexy and sweet. Later, a Southern belle travels to Diane & Co. for the perfect Jersey-style dress.
- Dazzling Dresses You'll Love At Diane & Co., fabulous dresses can be found in any style and for any occasion!
- Episode 2: All My Dresses Diane gets a huge surprise when Alicia from “All My Children” stops by for a glam red carpet look. Later, a pageant princess battles with her mom over her pricey dream dress.
- Episode 13: Couture Challenge A demanding pageant coach clashes with Kim. Later, an animal rights lover looks to get flirty, fun and funky without ruffling any feathers
- MTV Movie Awards Fashion Police Kim plays Fashion Police for all the red carpet looks from the 2010 MTV Movie Awards.