A work, wife, mommy balance is a juggling act. It takes coordination, planning and patience.
Every day women do exactly what I do and they make it look easy. Thankfully, I have a supportive family and a wonderful husband that help offset the chaos.
Honesty is the best policy. There is no reason to lie to a client. If the dress is not flattering based upon color, style, or maybe even price range, it is my job to tell them the truth. My clients are my advertising. When they go to an affair I want people to stop and ask them, "Where did you get that dress?" not, "Whoever sold you that dress should be shot!"
Christina is an amazing young lady. Do not let her laid-back demeanor fool you; she is feisty! When she finds something she enjoys or is very interested in she always puts in 100%. She did a great job with the Cinderella's closet fashion show. I'm her biggest fan!! Christina always makes me proud. She gets in the zone and truly shines in everything she does.
Read Chrissy's blog next.
- Scali Family Album The Scali family shares their family photos.
- Episode 14: Prom Mania! Moms and daughters face off over prom dresses, trying to balance sexy and sweet. Later, a Southern belle travels to Diane & Co. for the perfect Jersey-style dress.
- Dazzling Dresses You'll Love At Diane & Co., fabulous dresses can be found in any style and for any occasion!
- Bad Girls Know How To Party Check out these photos of the Bad Girls getting down!
- Episode 3: Style Rivals When two clients come in for the ultimate New Year’s Eve dress, Kim and Chrissy compete over who is the most sales savvy.