A work, wife, mommy balance is a juggling act. It takes coordination, planning and patience.
Every day women do exactly what I do and they make it look easy. Thankfully, I have a supportive family and a wonderful husband that help offset the chaos.
Honesty is the best policy. There is no reason to lie to a client. If the dress is not flattering based upon color, style, or maybe even price range, it is my job to tell them the truth. My clients are my advertising. When they go to an affair I want people to stop and ask them, "Where did you get that dress?" not, "Whoever sold you that dress should be shot!"
Christina is an amazing young lady. Do not let her laid-back demeanor fool you; she is feisty! When she finds something she enjoys or is very interested in she always puts in 100%. She did a great job with the Cinderella's closet fashion show. I'm her biggest fan!! Christina always makes me proud. She gets in the zone and truly shines in everything she does.
Read Chrissy's blog next.
- Episode 3: Style Rivals When two clients come in for the ultimate New Year’s Eve dress, Kim and Chrissy compete over who is the most sales savvy.
- Episode 14: Prom Mania! Moms and daughters face off over prom dresses, trying to balance sexy and sweet. Later, a Southern belle travels to Diane & Co. for the perfect Jersey-style dress.
- Episode 12: Weight Loss Beauties Chrissy helps a slimmed-down beauty shop owner find a daring new look. Later, a mom’s search for a sexy, birthday dress shocks her conservative daughters.
- Episode 7: Fame and Fashion The Scali women head to New York City for their first appearance ever on live national TV.
- Episode 6: Mrs. New Jersey Couture The outgoing Mrs. New Jersey returns to Diane and Co. hoping to sparkle one last time. Later, a pageant hopeful rubs Chrissy wrong when she brings along her own stylist.