Chrissy and I are TOTAL opposites!!
Before she went redhead people would either get us confused or think we were twins. We are both competitive in nature and we take our jobs seriously. We both want to prove we know our jobs! We ALWAYS have a competition going on at the store. The staff is always united. Team Kim is all about making the customer fabulous from the get-go! Team Chrissy is about learning the ENTIRE story before the dress!!! Trust me Team Kim is where it’s at! Confidence comes from within. Wearing a dress should just enhance your inner diva and if I can help GREAT!!
Our new assistant Frank is like a lost puppy. He always needs direction and "Frankly" I don’t have time to babysit my own assistant. I am handing this one off to Chrissy! Obviously he is on Team Chrissy!!! It’s like the blind leading the blind.
As for Chrissy’s customer who “loved” everything and didn’t buy a dress, I would have seen right through that fiddle-playing diva!!! Listen, if you want to play dress up, go somewhere else. I would have been able to read her "fiddle radar" from a mile away!
- Episode 14: Prom Mania! Moms and daughters face off over prom dresses, trying to balance sexy and sweet. Later, a Southern belle travels to Diane & Co. for the perfect Jersey-style dress.
- Episode 3: Style Rivals When two clients come in for the ultimate New Year’s Eve dress, Kim and Chrissy compete over who is the most sales savvy.
- Jersey Makes Over Britney Spears Kim, Chrissy and Diane comment on some of Britney Spears' wildest looks.
- Scali Family Album The Scali family shares their family photos.
- Episode 12: Weight Loss Beauties Chrissy helps a slimmed-down beauty shop owner find a daring new look. Later, a mom’s search for a sexy, birthday dress shocks her conservative daughters.