Chrissy and my mom had a big fight in this episode.
We always argue, but this was crazy!!! I try not to get involved in their fights but somehow I always do. There are always advantages and disadvantages to working with family. We are always together, so that’s a positive and a negative! We’re a family business. We work amongst family but we also treat customers like they are family. I’ve never wanted to work anywhere else. This is what we were all made to do!
In this episode my customer needs a dress for a pageant the next day. Luckily, I work GREAT under pressure. A client can have a day, a month or a year until she wears the dress. No matter what, I am finding it on the first shot! Pageants are always the most fun! I am in control. The mindset for a pageant girl is cut throat. They know they are it and know they need a hot dress. It's go big or go home!! And when I help find a girl her perfect dress? It’s PURE BLISS!
- Episode 14: Prom Mania! Moms and daughters face off over prom dresses, trying to balance sexy and sweet. Later, a Southern belle travels to Diane & Co. for the perfect Jersey-style dress.
- Episode 1: Say Yes to Excess Jersey’s first family of fashion is back! A client’s mom and boyfriend clash over her dress for the Marine Corp Ball. Later, a dress virgin gets glam for the very first time.
- Dazzling Dresses You'll Love At Diane & Co., fabulous dresses can be found in any style and for any occasion!
- Inside the Store Take a tour inside Diane and Co., the fabulous store featured in Jersey Couture.
- MTV Movie Awards Fashion Police Kim plays Fashion Police for all the red carpet looks from the 2010 MTV Movie Awards.