I am a self-declared workaholic.
It consumes me and is a HUGE part of who I am. I do not know how to relax. My schedule is so CRAZY!!! It’s tough to balance work and family, but if you want something bad enough you will make sacrifices. My husband helps me deal with my stress. He is my life. He is always there to lend an open ear and listen to my daily stresses. He is my detox! I am an extremely organized person but this pregnancy flew by and I was totally not prepared!
I dress all types of bodies at the shop. My best advice for curvier women is to focus on structure. Think tight like a tiger! For those with a thinner frame, I hate to say it but just because you are thin doesn’t mean you can wear anything. Sometimes being thin means that clothes hang on you. Again, go with structure-whether it accentuates the bust or the waist. Draw attention to one area to give definition. When in doubt, go with the Trumpet style! It’s flattering on all body types! And of course black is the most universally flattering color.
- Episode 3: Style Rivals When two clients come in for the ultimate New Year’s Eve dress, Kim and Chrissy compete over who is the most sales savvy.
- Scali Family Album The Scali family shares their family photos.
- Episode 14: Prom Mania! Moms and daughters face off over prom dresses, trying to balance sexy and sweet. Later, a Southern belle travels to Diane & Co. for the perfect Jersey-style dress.
- Episode 12: Weight Loss Beauties Chrissy helps a slimmed-down beauty shop owner find a daring new look. Later, a mom’s search for a sexy, birthday dress shocks her conservative daughters.
- Summer's Hottest Trends The Scali sisters talk about what's hot this summer.