We're back b*tches!!!! A lot has happened since last season both personally and professionally. My daughter Francesca still runs the show but now she has a partner in crime. My husband and I welcomed our baby boy Lorenzo in November. Our family is complete. On the business side, so much has evolved. We fully paired our Fluff Me business with our brother Anthony’s entertainment company and together we expanded into a full event planning business.
Over the last year we have developed a jewelry line which is still in the beginning stages. My sister and I would love to get that off the ground. It’s all fun and flirty pieces and very cost efficient!! Since the premiere of season 1, when we introduced our "Magic Bra" we have been swamped with orders. We are hoping to partner with a major retailer to mass manufacture the bra. Finally, I am dedicating myself 100% to the pageant industry. We have been dressing winners for years and have steadily growing that business. Over the last year, our reputation has grown and we are hoping to continue our winning stream within the pageant circuit.
This season is all about the DRESSES!!! You’re going to see different styles, colors, fabrics and more. We are going to meet amazing women with amazing stories and of course you’re going to see FAMILY DRAMA!!!
Here are my spring fashion predictions! This spring is all about COLOR!!!! I am loving the bold and bright colors, the various print patterns and the layering looks. Remember style is what YOU make it!!
- Episode 14: Prom Mania! Moms and daughters face off over prom dresses, trying to balance sexy and sweet. Later, a Southern belle travels to Diane & Co. for the perfect Jersey-style dress.
- Scali Family Album The Scali family shares their family photos.
- Bad Girls Know How To Party Check out these photos of the Bad Girls getting down!
- Dazzling Dresses You'll Love At Diane & Co., fabulous dresses can be found in any style and for any occasion!
- Episode 3: Style Rivals When two clients come in for the ultimate New Year’s Eve dress, Kim and Chrissy compete over who is the most sales savvy.